Our developers resolved the issue where email notifications for conversations have not been received. You can look forward to receiving notification in your email once again! 🧑💻🔧
We are thrilled to announce the latest addition to Pulse, designed to simplify your life even further! Now, you can effortlessly extract valuable information from documents and directly enhance your chatbot's knowledge. 🚀
With the inclusion of
The Document Scraperin the Context manager, you will notice a new menu item available. With just a few clicks, you can empower your chatbot with comprehensive knowledge directly from your document. With the capacity to input up to 10 documents.
Curious to learn more?Take a moment to read our informative article, which will guide you through the process of getting started with Document Scraping. Unlock the full potential of your chatbot by leveraging this powerful feature today!
We've moved! This weekend, we shifted from .co to .ai. Following this, here are the essential steps to navigate our domain transition:
App Update 📱
• A refreshed Watermelon app is available, make sure to update the Watermelon app. Apple is currently reviewing the Watermelon app, but we urge you to keep an eye out and make sure you grab the latest version as soon as it's available this week.
Social Sync 🔄
• Let's reconnect! Due to some technical updates, we kindly ask you to re-connect your Instagram and Facebook to our platform. Here's the order: First, detach Instagram, then Facebook. After that, re-add Instagram followed by Facebook.
A few extra steps, but we promise it's worth it for the enhanced experience!
We’ve been busy squeezing out some refreshing improvements. Here's what's changed, categorized for clarity:
• We've tweaked our visuals for a better experience, including extending our welcome banner text.
• In Prompts, the cursor now smartly goes to the end when editing and we fixed a character count display issue. (still working on the latter)
• Removed Pulse's beta label, marking a transition to a more established phase.
• Chatbot names over 24 characters will now show as dots (…).
• Added the thumbs-down pop-up alert for better functionality.
Our developers released an batch of features that have a major impact on the quality of the chatbot conversations!
Implementation of Long-Term Memory
This feature ensures your chatbot will remember context from previous interactions within the same conversation, enabling it to ask follow-up questions and provide an even more personalised experience.
Improvements Web Scraper
- Gathering of content: websites are scraped more thoroughly, including a sitemap, for the chatbot to know the URLs from which the information originates, we also filter out irrelevant information.
- Output of the scraper: information is interpreted even better, which drastically improves your chatbot's responses.
- Triple the URLs: you can now add up to 3 URLs to the Web Scraper (instead of 1 URL)
In order to use the Web Scraper Improvements, please re-add your website to the scraper and remove the old version
Have fun exploring these improvements! 🤖🎉
We solved a bug in the iOs app! 🪲
This now makes it possible to answer a conversation which was forwarded from the chatbot to an agent.
If you go to the App store on you mobile device, you can download the updated Watermelon app. 🍉
Start scraping every website in the world!
We've scrapped the scraper code snippet (Try to say that multiple times). You can now start scraping right away, without adding any code snippet to your website's back-end. This also creates the possibility to scrape any website you like!
Enjoy the effortless data retrieval for a seamless user experience and let the scraping fun begin! 🚀
We've released a brand new navigation bar that allows you to navigate easier through Watermelon. It is part of our mission to deliver you the most modern and innovative chatbot platform. (Did you notice our Easter egg? 🐣)
Our developers resolved the issue where e-mails for unassigned conversations were not being received.
⚙️ If you opted to receive notifications in the notification settings you will now receive e-mails for unassigned conversations as expected.
Our developers improved the interactive tester:
- We have removed the possibility to add instructions of good and bad answers to the Q&A
- We have added the possibility to mark wrong answers with the thumbs down and add an instruction to the prompts
Additionally we have disabled the create new button in the Q&A since we're phasing that out per the 1st of August. All data will be deleted.
Important!Note that you instruct the chatbot how to behave, don't fill in the 'correct' answer.
An example of a good instruction:
An example of an incorrect instruction: